$36.99 – $76.99
Zylkene is a natural supplement formulated to aid in the management of stress and anxiety in cats and dogs. Zylkene is made from a natural ingredient derived from a protein in milk called casein that has clinically proven calming properties and can be given daily (long term) or prior to stressful events (short term).
100% of the profits from the sale of this item help fund our animal rescue work.
Zylkene is a supplement that contains a natural ingredient derived from a protein in milk called casein that has clinically proven calming properties to help relax cats and dogs. It is a molecule, well known to promote the relaxation of new-borns after breastfeeding by delivering ‘calming messages’ to the brain via the body’s natural ‘messenger’ system (neurotransmitters). Since its launch Zylkene has become a familiar product for veterinarians, behaviourists, nurses and pet owners world wide. It can help pets cope when facing unusual and unpredictable situations and can be used before occasions such as a change in their normal environment.
- Non-medical calming supplement derived from natural ingredients
- Preservative and lactose free
- Easy to give: Either mix with food/water or give the whole capsule
- Recommended by veterinarians and behaviourists
For short term use: Begin administration 1-2 days before the predicted event or change in environment. Some animals may need earlier administration (5-7 days).
For long term use: Start giving Zylkene for one month then reassess the pet. Association with a behaviour modification program may help in these situations.
|Capsule Strength||Weight||Daily Dose|
|Zylkene 75mg||0-5kg||1 capsule|
|Zylkene 75mg||5-10kg||2 capsules|
|Zylkene 225mg||10-15kg||1 capsule|
|Zylkene 225mg||15-30kg||2 capsules|
|Zylkene 450mg||15-30kg||1 capsule|
|Zylkene 450mg||30-60kg||2 capsules|
- It is recommended that you consult your vet before administering Zylkene
- Can be used short term or for longer periods of time (after consideration of other potential causes)
- Can be given to nursing queens or bitches, as well as to kittens and puppies
- Not designed to replace a veterinary behavioural consultation
- Not suitable for severe anxiety or behavioural problems