ZiwiPeak Air-Dried Venison for Dogs
$79.99 – $189.99
ZIWI® Peak Venison is novel single protein food, ideal for all breeds and life stages, especially dogs with food sensitivities. Loaded with free-range venison, ethically raised on pastures of lush and native grasses in the remote valleys of New Zealand’s South Island. A naturally delicious choice to ensure your dog keeps up with life’s adventures.
100% of the proceeds from the sale of this item help fund our rescue work!
ZIWI Peak air-dried dog food is crafted to combine the best of raw and fresh diets with the safe convenience of dry foods. The Z-TWINTECH™ air drying technology locks in the goodness of the raw ingredients, without artificial preservatives.
- Gently air-dried - A modern take on centuries‑old meat preserving techniques, Z-TWINTECH air drying technology locks in the goodness of raw ingredients, creating ready-serve raw-inspired nutrition
- Single novel protein food, ideal for dogs with food sensitivities
- Crafted to match your dog’s biological needs
- Made from ethically sourced, free-range, grass fed venison raised on pastures in remote valleys of New Zealand’s South Island.
- 96% venison, including organs and NZ Green Mussels
- The remainder of the recipe includes hand selected vitamins & minerals, sea kelps, chicory, & parsley
- Raised without hormones or growth promotants
- Sizes: 1kg or 2.5kg
- Storage: Seal and store on shelf away from sunlight
- Use within 8 weeks of opening
Venison, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart, Venison Lung, Venison Liver, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
- Crude Protein (Min.) 45%
- Crude Fat (Min.) 23%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) 2%
- Moisture (Max.) 14%
- Ash (Max.) 12%
- Taurine (As received, typical analysis) 0.12%
- Chondroitin Sulphate (Min.) 1300mg/kg
- Calorie content (calculated) 4700kcal ME/kg | 267 kcal ME/level scoop