Oravet Dental Hygiene Chews
$29.99 – $49.99
OraVet DENTAL HYGIENE CHEWS are great-tasting dental chews that not only clean teeth, but they also create a barrier against plaque, tartar and bad breath!
100% of the profits from the sale of this item help fund our animal rescue work.
Dental disease is a common problem in dogs. It starts with bacteria attaching to the teeth forming plaque. Plaque can then harden, forming tartar. Bacteria can also lead to bad breath.
The dual-action approach of OraVet Chews doesn’t just clean teeth and freshen breath. It creates a barrier to protect against plaque, calculus, and bad breath.
- The scrubbing action of the chew reduces plaque and tartar build-up resulting in cleaner teeth.
- OraVet chews contain a special ingredient, delmopinol which forms a barrier that prevents bacteria from attaching to the teeth, reducing the build-up of plaque and tartar.
- Released throughout the mouth as soon as your dog starts chewing
- Forms a protective barrier
- Reduces the formation of plaque and tartar
- Reduces bad breath
- Extra Small: for dogs up to 4.5kg
- Small: for dogs 4.5 - 11kg
- Medium: for dogs 11 - 23kg
- Large: for dogs 23kg or over
- This is not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age, pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Give the entire appropriately sized chew to your dog. Do not cut or break as this may present a risk of choking.