LickiMat Wobble Slow Bowl
LickiMat Wobble is a unique bowl designed with rubber dimples on the inside and a smooth rounded outer surface to allow the bowl to ‘wobble’. The “Wobbling” action adds an extra dimension to the challenge of licking the treat from the rubber dimpled surface, greatly enriching and prolonging the pleasurable experience for your pet.
100% of the profits from the sale of this item help fund our animal rescue work.
Out of stock
Make treats last longer for your pet and add more fun to their day with the Lickimat Wobble!
Designed to look like a bowl, the innovative Lickimat Wobble does more than your typical pet food bowl. The gentle nubs inside the bowl scrape against your dog’s tongue for a relaxing and cleansing sensation that helps de-stress your dog and even promotes better oral health. With the unique wobbling movement, this dog treat and food bowl brings more fun to treat and meal times!
Licking repetitively can help relax and soothe your pet’s anxiety or simply to cure their boredom, especially when you’re away from home. The textures mat help scrape away food particles and bacteria from the tongue, which aids in improving oral health. Repetitive licking also boosts saliva production that leads to better digestion due to the enzymes found in saliva. You can freeze treats in the Lickimat Wobble to give your dog a cool treat to enjoy in the heat.
- Textured pet treat bowl designed to help combat boredom and calm your dog to improve behaviour
- Wobbles around for fun movement to entice your pet and make it more challenging to reach treats
- Can be used as a slow-feeding treat or food mat to help prolong meal and treat times
- Stimulates saliva production to promote better digestion/gut health and helps clean the tongue to improve dental and oral health
- Makes your dog’s sense of taste more pronounced due to repetitive licking
- Made from non-toxic and food-grade TPR and PET materials
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave and freezer friendly
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 cm/ 8″ x 8″
- Colour: Blue or Green (chosen at random)
Note: No toy is indestructible - always supervise your pet with new toys, inspect them regularly and remove them if they become damaged or unsafe.