Greenies Feline Dental Treats – Tempting Tuna
FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats are specially formulated with a unique teeth-cleaning shape and crunchy texture to help your cat maintain optimal dental care and overall good health.
Recommended for cats 1-6 years of age
100% of the profits from the sale of this item help fund our animal rescue work.
Greenies Feline Dental Treats - Tempting Tuna
- Oral health issues are the most common health problems diagnosed in adult pets and are often a silent process that progresses without detection
- Chewing promotes good oral health. The more cats chew, the more opportunity to mechanically scrub the plaque and tartar from their teeth. When used twice a day as part of a dental care routine
- FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats are formulated with natural oat fiber which provides texture within the kibble that scrubs your cat's teeth. Think of oat fiber as "nature's toothbrush". This scrubbing action is much like the mechanical action of brushing your teeth. This mechanical scrubbing action serves to remove plaque and tartar from your cat's teeth.
- Natural formula with added vitamins, minerals, taurine, and chlorophyll for optimum feline health. FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats.
- Feline GREENIES™ Dental Treats are the #1 Vet Recommended dental treat*, approved by VOHC (Veterinary Oral Health Council) for tartar reduction.
- Flavour : Tempting Tuna
- Weight: 60g
- Feed one serving twice per day
- Not recommended for cats less than 12 months of age
- If obesity is a concern, lower food intake
|Cat Weight (kg)||Serving|
|2 - 5||6 – 8 pieces per serving|
|5 - 7||8 – 10 pieces per serving|
|> 7||10 – 12 pieces per serving|
Chicken meal, wheat, brown rice, corn gluten meal, poultry fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), oat fiber, natural poultry flavor, ground flaxseed, brewers dried yeast, tuna flavour, minerals (potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate), choline chloride, citric acid (a preservative), fruit juice colour, taurine, dl-methionine, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), vitamins (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), turmeric color.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||27.0%|
|Crude fat (Min.)||12%|
|Crude Fibres (Max.)||10%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||230 IU/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (Min.)||0.115 mg/kg|
Total kilocalories per dental chew
|(Kcal/kg) ME||3490||Calories per Treat||1.25|